New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

director
Administrator

122 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  09:16:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To All Concerned Citizens
As many of you know, I have not been visible at various city facilities passing out a newsletter, exposing corruption and so forth.

The reasons are many in number but suffice it to say, I have not stopped working on cleaning up some of the trash that is pervasive throughout our local and state government.

As was posted, Carothers was indicted. Yes, I was glad to hear it and when mom came down to inform me of it I rose from my chair and ran over to give her a hug. I then told her, “See, you can fight city hall and all its corruption and win!” It is a win for all the people and all of us should celebrate.

To clarify, I’ve been after Carothers ever since he stole his first election through the use of the absentee vote; that’s more than 10 years back. As a side note to this, the Chicago Board of Elections has since refused to hand over any information (via the Freedom of Information Act) about any absentee votes in any election, for any candidates – even my own candidacy. This, of course, puts the CBOE under the microscope and there very well might be some revelations down the road in these regards. Fact: Although every candidate’s petition is subject to review and is public, nobody can view an absentee application before or after an election. In other word, nobody has the chance to challenge anything on the application. There seems to be some violation of law in this because elections are supposed to be open and honest and subject to public scrutiny.

In the last election in 2007 the Board of Elections even wanted to deny me access to the computer data when I was going through the 30th Ward Republican Committeeman petition. The first name I saw on the petition was Carlos Guivera, who at the time was Reboyras’ chief of staff – a known Democrat for all his life – signing a Republican Party petition. Hum. Same applied to another candidate for the Republican Party who was running in the 31st Ward.

To make a long story short, both these candidates’ petitions were in violation of State of Illinois Election Code. However, the Board did not see it that way. Important – and if you are thinking of running for public office in Chicago – every hearing officer that is paid to oversee a challenge is NOT an expert in Election Law. All of them are lawyers and “experts” in their field of law but again, it’s not election law. In other words, the Board is running a scam on the candidates by suggesting a hearing officer is a professional who is well versed in Election Law.

If you are a Republican or a concerned citizen who wants to get involved then you might want to look at the campaign disclosure for Foss, 30th Ward Republican Ward Committeeman. His lawyer that defended him apparently did it pro bono. Do you think Jaconetti works for nothing? (Name might be misspelled.) Maybe someone should file a D-4.

As one last highlight, the Chicago Board of Elections allows the candidacy of anyone who puts the incorrect date of the election they are running in. The case was Strnad vs. Reboyras. Go figure!

So, although you don’t see me it doesn’t mean I’m not working!

If you are interested in reading the entire indictment against Carothers then please visit my website at www.waynestrnad.info.

Thanks for your time and I hope you have a marvelous day.

Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
XPress © 2009-2013 waynestrnad.info Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000